Πολυδιαγνωστικό για αυτοκίνητα αλλά κυριώς για μηχανήματα βαρέως τύπου, όπως φορτηγά, τρακτέρ (New Holland, Case, Steyer), μπουλντόζες (caterpillar, Kobelco κλπ), κινητήρες Cummins, Iveco κλπ.
Χώρα Προέλευσης: Αμερική
Βίντεο Προϊόντος για Φορτηγά:
Δείτε τα πλήρη χαρακτηριστικά του Γνήσιου Διαγνωστικού:
DPA 5 Light-Heavy Duty Vehicle Diagnostic Adapter
The DPA 5 service bay diagnostic kit supports light-duty through heavy-duty vehicle diagnostics across multiple platforms including off-highway, agricultural, military, automotive and industrial-stationary equipment. Available with diagnostic cables for medium-duty applications: Ford, GM, Sprinter, aswell as light-Duty!
- Complies with 2016 CARB and EPA mandates
- Provides dealer level diagnostics and reprogramming using RP1210 and J2534 compliant OEM software programs
- Includes Class 1 – Class 8 triage software for out of the box functionality
- Includes technician trouble shooting software to minimize down time (AVT)
- Custom built diagnostic kits for fleet owners (PCI)
- US-based technical support team with 20 plus years of experience
- Standard two-year warranty included
Additional 3rd and 4th year options available
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The DPA family is well known throughout the commercial vehicle industry for its speed, ruggedness, reliability and versatility when managing diagnostic activities and ECU reprogramming. The latest DPA 5 enhancements provide J2534 diagnostics and reprogramming allowing fleets to service a broader spectrum of vehicles and equipment. The DPA 5 provides comprehensive coverage for Class 1-8 vehicles and more recently proven to manage diagnostics on construction and agricultural equipment using DG Diagnostics.
DPA 5 is compatible with 2013 and newer Volvos using the Volvo PTT application as well as the Freightliner Cascadia models using ServiceLink or DDDL software.
DG Diagnostics is a great triage software application included with the purchase of any DPA product. DG Diagnostics works with all DPA adapters past and present, and may reduce your need to purchase full-featured OEM software.
DG Diagnostics software provides both vehicle and industrial stationary equipment diagnostic support for OEM manufacturers. DG's software can access vehicle networks to read/clear basic diagnostic trouble codes, create reports and monitor live traffic not only on highway vehicles but also on many OEM agricultural and medium duty vehicles.
Learn more about DG Diagnostics here.
The DPA 5 is a RP1210 and J2534 compliant Vehicle Diagnostic Adapter (VDA) pass-thru device that complements OEM software by providing service bay technicians with dealer level diagnostics and reprogramming functionality. Any aftermarket software that is RP1210 or J2534 compliant that uses a DPA 5 protocol can be used with the DPA 5. It has been thoroughly tested and validated against many OEM and component software applications:
- TMC RP1210 A/B/C
- SAE J2534-1 Compliant
- RP1210 AND J2534 Troubleshooting Applications
- Two CAN Channels for 2013 and newer Volvos and Freightliner Cascadia Models
- USB and Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
- Includes two-year Standard Warranty with Up To 4-Year Optional Purchase
- Eliminates the need for multiple vehicle datalink adapters (VDA)
- Greatly reduces reprogramming and diagnostic sessions
- Supports Multiple Applications
- Compatible with a broad spectrum of OEM software programs
- Includes sample source code to support engineering development
- Diagnostic software included in the kit
- Kit includes DG auto updater which provides users with product
hardware/software updates at no additional costs
- Optional OBDII automotive diagnostics software (Palmer ScanXL)
|RP1210 Protocols||J2534 Protocols||Standards||Other Protocols|